Friday, August 1, 2008

About US...

I probably should have posted this before the "Baby News", but my brain is a little scattered so there is nothing wrong with my blog to be that way too!!

Jeffery and I met in 2006 while he was on casual status at Vance AFB, Enid, Oklahoma.  I was living in Del City, Oklahoma.  We talked on the computer and on the phone for quite a while before we started "dating".  After 3 weeks of dating, Cyan and I moved to Enid to live with Jeffery in November.  Two months later, on 2 January 2007, Jeffery and I tied the knot at the Oklahoma City Court House.  Now here we are, one year later with a little Ford on the way, and getting ready to "cross the Pond" to go live in England for 3 years!  

Jeffery's first assignment is to RAF Mildenhall, UK.  We are very excited, especially Jeffery.  He has wanted to go to Europe since I have known him, and he has told me that he has wanted to go even before we met.  We plan on seeing all of Europe in the three years we are there.  We have a friend that is going to be in Okinawa, Japan and we plan on visiting him as well.  My goal is to go to every Disney Land, Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.  Then I can say that I have been to EVERY Disney in the WORLD!!!

I currently stay home with Cyan.  I have decided not to go to work until after I get a degree and when the boys are in school.  I want to teach high school math.  It will take a while to get my degrees but I have the time, at 5 years before the youngest is in school.  Jeffery says that I don't ever have to work, but just get a degree.  Because statistically, if both parents went to/finished college the kids are more than likely to go and finish too!

I think that's all for now.  





No comments: